Tuesday, June 15, 2010

in which i wish for a piece of cake

im feeling like eating a piece of cake right now. im not sure why, its an incredibly random urge but... i dunno, german chocolate or lemon~mmmm... or maybe even carrot cake with creme cheese frosting and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream... ooh, make it sherbert, i luv sherbert, i swear its better than any kind of ice cream. especially if its raspberry, oh man... or orange, or liiiime, or coconut/pineapple or.... any kind! im a sherbert nut. but i guess i could settle for some apples and cheese today, thats rully rully good, a crunchy tart apple slice and a piece of colby jack cheese~yumm. it sounds weird, but its actually delicious. you should try it, oh blogger people! anyways, i dont want to waste a whole post on food, so we'll move on.
xxx
well today was okay, up running errrly in the gloom, then babysitting for the worlds bossiest 5 year old, Jessica. she's sooo bossy! she really terrorized my house and yard, like literally leaving a wake of polly pockets, babydolls and cheerios in her wake. shes adorable, dont get me wrong, but its the cute ones you gotta watch for, shes ridiculously mischievous!
xxx
and yesterday, i pelted plushie with marshmellows and won an epic marshmellow war. even HE admits it. haha~ i feel accomplished! prolly the most interesting thing thats happened in the last two days, man i need to get out more!!!
xxx
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what to post about????? what is there left to tell???? i could spill my every thought and most secret secrets, but thats just a little too personal for an internet audience, or any audience in general. so that leaves me with... not much! well, i made some more birds for my room 14 of them actually~ for those of you who dont know, i have piano wire hanging above my bed and little paper birds hanging from it XD

okay, im bored
laytah
~me

5 comments:

  1. If you're in the mood to share secrets you can tell me some! Doesnt have to be on blogger or anything, so yeah! That would be a nice chat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, maybe sometime... i dont have too many secrets, maybe two major ones, otherwise im pretty obvious.. im sure theyll come out one of these days when i least expect it, ill open my mouth and "BAM" that happens alot with me, too much talking, too little thinking :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the exact same way, no joke. There are a few things about me I make sure people will never find out, but other then that I'm an open book. I talk and stuff comes out, I don't control what, so I end up saying something I didnt mean to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. its a blessing and a curse. on one hand it means i have to work harder to remind myself to stay shut up about certain things, but it can make for some intersting conversations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remind myself, it's not that I choose not to, I just don't think about it. But it has some advantages I guess.

    ReplyDelete