Thursday, June 17, 2010

tired of the way i feel, when i would rather be alive

song of the day: heartbeat by remedy drive

hey! okay so i posted three stinkin times yesterday~ how scary is that? uh oh, if im not careful im going to end up staying inside all day on blogger posting whenever my cat walks by or i eat a banana. oh well, maybe it tis my fate... now i just sound nuts. blame it on lack of sleep. i could not for the life of me get to sleep last nite, it was ridiculous... i just couldnt sleep, it wasnt happening, like i felt dead tired but couldnt actually fall asleep! i tried everything, writing, reading, dancing around to tire myself out, laying quietly, counting sheep... i even tried reverse psychology, telling myself " YOU ARE SOOOO AWAKE RIGHT NOW!" that didnt help, it made it worse :/... its been a really looong day, i feel so bleh. ugh.
xxx
well, it was really alrite, ive just been babysitting the whole time so its been rly boring. ALL DAY! from 8 this morning, to 7 tonite. i dont feel particulary bloggy rite now but i shall plod on, even tho i dont feel like it.
xxx
i got up to run this morning, it was rly pretty. surprisingly i didnt even see anyone out and about, despite it being 7 already. man, its been such a long day. *sigh. will someone please make me smile? i really need it right now
later
~me

6 comments:

  1. I didnt quite understand all of it, but this was an awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha~ thanks? yeah, im kinda hard to understand... its a gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay THERE we go, NOW I can read it, hahaha. Okay, ways to make you smile....

    www.failblog.org

    www.mlia.com

    and me =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you plushie... a combination of the three put me in a much better mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Just let me know if you ever need cheering up, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. alrite, i will ya silly goosie

    ReplyDelete