this was mondays post but my computer freaked out so heres it 2 days late
song of the day:confidence by teddy geiger
Its monday, and i officially deem monday random day. so.
FIVE RANDOM THINGS FROM TODAY:
1. My mom finally bought me oyster crackers ^-^
2. Timbuktu is a real place~honestly. and we sang if you're saved and you know it in their language today... Timbuktuin?
3. My best friend/worst enemy called my teacher Mom... weird, he's a guy
4. I found my old cat stuffed animal~yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
5. I heard a joke about a duck. it wasn't funny.
so i dont usually do this, but i'm not feeling like writing about my life, so here's a poem i wrote instead...
this is the beginning of the end
all the rules we know begin to bend
and parting now we go our seperate ways
hoping we will meet again someday
the times we shared, the memories made remain
but life as we once knew will slowly fade
til all we have is empty smiles in vain
and pictures smudged and wrinkled from the rain
i'll post about life tommorrow xcept to say this~ he didnt leave.