Friday, July 16, 2010

i owe you all a big post


dearest bloggers,
i owe you all a big all inclusive post but... er well thats kind of impossible for several reasons most of which i will not name. however~ i will say this. im just... not motivated! see at the begininning of the summer i was posting in excess of three times a day sometimes because... wull, i dont rly know? i guess i just dont know what to post about, my dears! nevertheless, here is my attempt to wow you all with mad blogging skills.
love <3
zooom
xxx
okay heres my attempt at a post. im kinda rusty so dont yell at me for a bad job~ im doing my best here!

song of the day: i'll do anything by jason mraz (adorable.. just adorable...)
so, what has been happening lately? that, my friends is a good question. well, ive been rully tired of late, especially today~ i had to get up at 7 to babysit so i jumped in the shower thinking well this outta wake me up, rite? uh no. somehow i ended up falling asleep standing up and next thing i know im waking up and the whole bathroom is FULL OF STEAM and i realized that i am a failure at babysitting. i also am prolly a failure because i allowed abby to tie doug up in the backyard.. but hey, he totally deserved it the little twerp was just asking for it! now dont get the wrong idea, i love my sibs they're alot of fun but somedays i just want to string them up by their toes!!! in other news... i ate this really spicy chicken patty a few minutes ago and it is really stinging my tongue~owwww. why am i telling you this? my life is way to boring~ someone please save me from the normalcy of life~plushie, we need to catch that train already and get some PINK LEMONADE ;) yaaaaaay these days are just dragging, and blurring... its weird. i need a meme. anything to make this more interesting. forgive me latest meme craze, i dont have nething to pooooost!



1. First thing you wash in the shower? my hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? blue tealish

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? oh yeah

4. Do you plan outfits? sometimes

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? scattered

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? uh purplish magenta tee shirt

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? at my teachers house, we were forcing him to wear a mustard yellow dress~ i woke myself up laughing

8. Did you meet anybody new today? yes! personality #45, she's reallly bubbly!

9. What are you craving right now? sherbert. pink lemonade.

10. Do you floss? yup

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? patch dolls

12. Are you emotional? umm sometimes

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? in spanish

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? i inhale it

15. Do you like your hair? NO

16. Do you like yourself? only sometimes

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? if he was paying

18. What are you listening to right now? leah and rachel making up words in their strange language. weirdest thing so far? apist means thigh. i tried to explain this to them, but theyre laughing to hard they are so doing this on purpose

19. Are your parents strict? yes

20. Would you go sky diving? all the time

21. Do you like cottage cheese? nooooooo

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? nah, who wants to meet one of those stuck up snobs?

lots of love
zooom

No comments:

Post a Comment